Facebook Desktop Version for iOS :Facebook was first created in 2004 by a Harvard University student named Mark Zuckerberg. Since then it has become one of the most popular Social networking sites and connects millions of people across the world daily. Facebook can be used for communication, advertising, operating businesses, sharing content, linking to other sites(login), catching up on the latest news and trends, and so much more. As a result, one can safely say that Facebook is useful in almost all areas of life, especially as the world becomes more technologically advanced.
Getting Facebook App on iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus & Android Phone
Downloading and accessing the Facebook app is always free (exclusive of independent mobile carrier charges) and users can Sign Up and create profiles in little to no time. Facebook can be accessed on desktop computers, tablets, smartphones, laptops, iPads, and many other devices with a monitor and an internet connection. Getting the Facebook app on your iPhone 8/8 plus, 7/7 plus, 6/6s plus and android phone is no different.
Facebook App for iOS Device [ iPhone 8 / 7 / 6 Plus ]
- Open your iPhone’s app store
- Tap the search bar and type in “Facebook”. It is likely that the full Facebook app and the Messenger App will appear in the search results. Select the former
- Tap “GET” to begin installation (If Facebook is already installed you will see OPEN instead of GET)
- Enter your Apple ID and password/ Touch ID to begin the download
- Once the download is finished, click the OPEN button to begin using Facebook or return to the home screen and tap the Facebook icon
Facebook App for Android Phones
- Open Google Play Store
- Type “Facebook” into the search bar and select the Facebook app from the search results
- Click “install” to begin the installation and wait for it to complete
- When it has finished, select Launch from the Google Play App or select the Facebook App Icon from your apps list
Don’t want to Access Facebook through App ? Then you can do it from Web Browser . If you are looking to access Facebook Desktop Version Full Site on iPhone & Android phones ? then read below lines.You can even follow the same procedure you have followed for iPhone on iPad,iPad Mini & iPad pro versions.
Accessing Facebook Desktop Version Site on iPhone 8 Plus & Android
If you do not wish to download the application on your mobile device, you may opt to use the FB web version on mobile. This is not as convenient but it will save you some space on your mobile device.
To access Facebook full website on iPhone/ Facebook desktop view on iPhone:
Step one: Login to your Facebook account
Step two: Type http://www.facebook.com/home.php into your browser
The desktop version will now be displayed
Alternative method : Open Facebook Desktop Site Using Safari Browser
- Open Safari and visit https://m.facebook.com
- (For ios9 and higher) Select the share button and select “Request desktop site” (For ios8) Highlight the URL by tapping it. Swipe downwards until you come across the “Request desktop site” option
- Click it to access Facebook desktop view on iPhone
To access FB desktop version for Android:
- Open Google Chrome and visit the Facebook.com , you will find Facebook Login page.
- Login using the mobile version and then select options (the three dots at the upper right-hand corner of the screen)
- Browse through the drop-down menu until you see “Request desktop site” . Now ill see Facebook Desktop Login Page.
- Click it to access FB desktop version for android.
Any Android Mobile like Nokia 6, Nokia 8,Vivo , Oppo,Samsung S9 , LG V30,Galaxy Note ZTE etc can use the same procedure to open Facebook Full Site
That’s it..very simple right..We have covered this as many people are searching on how to open ” Facebook Desktop View on Mobile ” . Hope this information is enough for iPhone & Android Users to access FB Full Site on your Mobiles.