Fix YouTube Not Available in Your Country Error: Admit it! You all definitely spend some time of your day watching videos on YouTube. Since its launch, YouTube has become the biggest online video portal around the globe. Whatever you want to watch; you can get it on YouTube. This has made YouTube second biggest search engine after Google. Now many a times while accessing a certain video from YouTube you must have come across an error: “This video is not available in your country.” and “the uploader has not made this video available in your country“.
Sometimes due to government orders certain videos are not accessible in your country. Since when you access your IP gives away your geographical location so you can’t watch videos which have been restricted in your country. However there are ways to fix this error and watch restricted videos and that’s all about this guide is. So read ahead and get to know the Fix for YouTube Not Available in Your Country
Fix “Video Not Available in Your Country” Youtube Error | Watch Geographically Restricted Youtube Content
Following are the ways to bypass YouTube video if it is blocked for your country
BYPASS COUNTRY RESTRICTION ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS BY DOWNLOADING THEM
- This is one of the simplest method to do the trick for you.
- All you require is the URL of the video.
- Now suppose the URL of the video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NV1KdWRHck
- All you have to do is to add ‘ss’ before youtube.com.
- This way your video URL will become: https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=0NV1KdWRHck
- This way you will find yourself at a page savefrom.net
- Now from here just select the format and quality of the video. Once you select the quality the video will be downloaded to your hard drive and you can easily watch it offline without any restrictions.
GET TO SEE BLOCKED YOUTUBE VIDEOS USING HOLA EXTENSION
- Hola is a free service that helps you overcome geographical limitations.
- You can add this extension to your Chrome browser (available for Firefox also) by visiting the Chrome Web Store.
- Just click on “Add to Chrome” and you will be able to see Hola extension on your browser’s extension bar.
- Now suppose you have come across a YouTube video which is not available to watch in your country.
- All you are required to do is to click on “Hola” icon and you will see flags of different countries.
- Just change your country by selecting its Flag and definitely you will be able to watch that blocked video as now according to YouTube you are browsing from a location other than your original location.
FIX FOR WATCHING RESTRICTED VIDEOS USING BROWSEC EXTENSION
- Browsec changes your system’s IP address for free.
- In its free version we can choose 4 different locations.
- Ideally these 4 locations are enough for us. However if you want to get more locations under your hood then you can go for its paid premium version.
- You can download Browsec from Chrome Web Store:
- Now click on “Add to Chrome” and the extension will be installed to your Browser.
- The same extension is available for Firefox and Opera also.
- Click on its icon and thereafter enable Privacy Protection and click on the button that says “Protect Me”
- For changing the location you will find the “Change location” option underneath.
- Now you can select different locations including USA and watch the YouTube videos which are blocked for your country.
BYPASS YOUTUBE GEOGRAPHICAL RESTRICTION BY MODIFYING VIDEO URL
- This method will work if the video is blocked from watching in specific countries.
- Just suppose that the video which you want to watch has a URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBZDes9FG
- All you are require to do is to remove “/watch?v” and replace it by “/v/”
- Now the URL will become https://www.youtube.com/v/LBZDes9FG
- If you navigate to this URL you will be able to watch the video.
- Best thing about this method is that you don’t require to install any third party tools.
- However this method of tweaking YouTube URL won’t work for regional-content-blocking.
UNBLOCK COUNTRY BASED RESTRICTION USING SERVICES OF VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN)
- Now the first question which might be coming in your mind will be as to what exactly a VPN is and what it does?
- Well! In easy language we can say that if you are using VPN the website will believe that you are from some different location like being in India only you can switch your location to US, UK or any other region depending on the locations where server of the VPN service which you are using exists.
- You can choose from a variety of different VPN services. Ideally the best VPN service should be which has the maximum number of servers and the one which doesn’t keeps log of your activities.
- Location and number of servers allows you to choose a different server very near to you so that you can get a better speed on VPN and is even helpful if you travel because your VPN service will have servers in almost all the locations of the world.
- So in short if you use VPN you are making YouTube to believe that you are from a different country and easily you can get to watch geographically restricted content.
- Several different VPNs are available to do the trick for you. Choose the one which suits you best.
So folks these are the ways through which you can easily Bypass YouTube “This Video Is Not Available in Your Country” error and watch geographically restricted videos on YouTube.
In case you get stuck up using any of the above mentioned method please feel free to comment below and we will look into your problem and try our best to provide you with a solution.Also if you have any other method in mind which you are using to bypass YouTube’s geographical restriction on certain videos then please do share with us. We will be happy to include it in our list.