iMessage is an excellent application in which you can get many benefits, it has features such as P2P money transfer, a wide variety of emojis, GIF, digital touch and superior encryption.
There are many people who want to use this messaging application on their Windows PC. Unfortunately, this application is only available for Apple products. But don’t worry, in this article we offer you the solution to that problem.
Clearly, it would be much easier if there was a way to download and install the iMessage application on Windows 10. Unfortunately, this is not the case; here we will explain several methods to download the Apple messaging application on your Windows PC.
Download iMessage on Windows 10 PC using Chrome Remote Desktop.
Let’s start with the first way to download iMessage for Windows. For this first option you only need to have at hand a Mac and your Windows PC, after this, just follow the next steps.
- Step 1. You must make sure you have a Mac and a Windows PC with you.
- Step 2. Download Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop on your Mac and your PC. Here is the link
- Step 3. Once downloaded and installed on both computers, you must click on the start application.
- Step 4. On your Mac, you must download Chrome Remote Desktop Hot Installer, to continue with the process.
- Step 5. Once you download the program, install it on your Mac.
- Step 6. Once you have the program installed on your Mac, you just have to use the code to connect both computers. After this, you can start.
Chrome Remote Desktop is an excellent application; this allows you to access another computer simply using the Chrome browser or Chromebook, also allows you to access applications or files in the safest way.
Download iMessage on Windows PC using an emulator
- Step 1. Select the emulator that you like and that has the features of your PC. Among the options, you can find include Ipadian and Bluestacks. When you have your choice you should only download it on your PC.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, install it on your computer. This step will take a few minutes.
- Step 3. Once installed, run the emulator and accept the terms and conditions.
- Step 4. In this step, you should search the iMessage application in the search box.
- Step 5. When the results appear, select the iMessage application and obtain the download of iMessage for Windows.
- Step 6. Once downloaded the application on your PC, it is only to start enjoying it and its incredible features.
Download iMessage on Windows PC using Cydia
This is another method you can use to download iMessage in Windows. You just have to follow these simple steps to start enjoying iMessage in Windows.
- Step 1. Start downloading Cydia on your PC. Cydia comes with apps store on your phone.
- Step 2. Then you just have to open the Cydia application and look for Remote messages.
- Step 3. In this step, you must install the Cydia application and wait a few minutes for this process to complete.
- Step 4. You must go to the configuration tab, and then go to Remote messages.
- Step 5. A window that shows the Use authentication option will open here. You must select it to enable this option.
- Step 6. When performing the previous step, you must create a username and password. After this, you must make sure that your iOS device and your PC are connected in the same Wi-Fi.
- Step 7. Open the browser of your preference on the PC and enter the IP address found on the enable tab, then enter the two points.
- Step 8. You must press the Enter button, when you do it you will find the window indicator that shows the password and the user details.
- Step 9. In this step, you must complete the details to complete the configuration.
All these methods are really simple, once you choose and do the one that best suits you, you can start enjoying the impressive options of iMessage on Windows 10. Regardless that you are not an iOS user, thanks to these download options you can use the function of iMessage. What are you waiting for?