View Youtube Videos Offline : Have you ever watched a really funny video on YouTube on your favorite channel, or relate so much to a song, but when you want to view it again you either have no Wi-Fi access or have run out of Megabytes? And then you begin to wish you had the video saved on your phone or laptop. We all know the struggle.
Well did you know that you could watch YouTube videos offline? In case you were wondering how, here are some ways to download & save YouTube videos:
How to Download Youtube Videos on Android Phone / Tablet ?
Download Using Youtube App
- This is one of the simplest and most popular methods.
- Download and open the YouTube app : Click here
- Type the title of the video you wish to download into the search bar
- Look below the title of the video for a download icon or save icon.
- Tap the icon and enjoy your download.
The video will then become available every time you open the YouTube app
How to view videos saved using the YouTube app:
- Open the YouTube app and go to the account tab
- Scroll down until you see “saved videos” and watch your YouTube Video offline.
Watch Youtube Videos Offline with Tubemate
- Download TubeMate from your browser (since this app is not available on Google Play Store you will have to enable your phone or tablet to download third-party applications)
- When the download and installation has finished, open the application
- Launch YouTube and search for the video you wish to download.
- Tap the download icon then select the format or resolution you prefer.
- You will then be able to save, share and send these videos to your friends and family with ease.
Download Youtube Videos from PC To Phone
You should also consider sending already downloaded videos from your PC to your phone via Bluetooth, USB connection or Memory card. How to download YouTube videos on your PC will be discussed below.
How to Download Youtube Videos on PC & Watch Offline
Using 4k Video Downloader [ or any Other Offline Youtube Apps ]
- Download “4K Video Downloader” to your PC, be it Mac, Windows or Linux.
- Launch YouTube in Google Chrome, or your preferred browser.
- Copy the URL of the video from the address bar
- Paste the video into the 4K VIDEO DOWNLOADED and, when prompted, choose whatever resolution you wish to save the video in.
Download Youtube Videos Offline from Website
If you are unable to download an application to download YouTube, you have the option to use a website to download the video.
- Open your browser and launch VD-YouTube. (Alternate include Computer Hope.com, FetchVideo.com, VideoGrabber.net, VidPaw,etc.)
- Paste the URL of the video you wish to download into the specified area
- Selected desired format and click download
Watch Videos Offline with Youtube Go / Youtube RED
These are available mainly in countries with very high streaming prices and poor connections such as India, Indonesia and Thailand. Users are able to watch previously viewed content at a later time.
Gone are the days when you have to go on YouTube every single time you wish to view a video. Hopefully, one of the many ways mentioned to save YouTube videos have been useful to you andyou are now able to watch YouTube Videos offline.